Hey guys! We’re so excited to see you for Back to School photos in the studio! We want to make sure this is a fun experience for you all, so take a minute to read through all the info below. There are a couple options for outfits you can do. Our White Sessions have classically been a white top, no graphics or text, like the photos below:
But we want these photos to be true to your child! So if you want them to wear their favourite colour, or their back to school shirt, go for it! BUT we do strongly suggest, keep the patterns to a minimum, especially if we’re doing sibling photos. And no graphics or words on their shirts – they’re so distracting.
Sibling photos are encouraged:
– When choosing tops for siblings, think about how the shirts will “go” together on the wall.
– Their pants might be peeking out in some of the photos, so we suggest jeans, or fitted black pants (like leggings) in the photos.
– You have to take shoes off to go into the studio. Don’t worry, feet won’t be showing!
– Your photo start at your scheduled time. Feel free to show up 5-10 minutes early to get jackets off, use the bathroom, fix hair etc.
– Give your child’s face a good wipe before their photos if they need it!
– Scrub off temporary tattoos, marker, etc off their arms.
– If you’re unsure of outfits or tops, please lay the clothes down on the bed together and take a photo. Email it to Shauna and she’ll let you know if it works well together.
Our address and phone number will be provided via email. Please note our studio is in our home, so it is a residential address. If you have any questions at all please email Shauna at email@example.com.
Can’t wait to see you!